We are an organization on both a local and national level that represents police officers.
We stand up and fight for the rights of our officers who put their lives on the line each day for each citizen of this country. We are the largest organization throughout the U.S.A. fighting for these rights of our officers! With more than 324,000 members nation wide we represent officers on a state level as well as a national level. We are committed to improving the working conditions of our law enforcement officers and the safety of ourselves as well as those in which we serve through information, education, legislation, community involvement and representation of our officers.
There is nobody in the nation who knows what is required of police officers than our police officers. There is no other organization that knows our police officers better than F.O.P!
Why Join FOP?
Nation wide organization:
- Over 300,000 law enforcement officers represented
- Full time staff with a lobbyist in Washington D.C.
- The only full service (aggressive and active) defineable legislative, labor legal, professional, administrative, and social programs available throughout the U.S.A.
- Fighting for law enforcement officers rights on a national level
State of Utah representation:
Employed lobbyist for representation of Utah Law Enforcement Officers on capital hill in Utah fighting for officers rights.
- Legal representation benefits
- Comradere among officers and their famlies
- FOP Auxiliary for our loved ones
- Support for in times of need
That is a great description of what FOP can do for you and your fellow law enforcement professionals. For personal stories from current members, ask around your department to see how FOP has helped your peers already.